Seefeld. A paradise for cross-country skiers.
The cross-country skiing centre on the Seefeld plateau features 280 kilometres and has been awarded being “the Alps’ best cross-country skiing area” by ADAC. As certified cross-country skiing hotel we are only 50 metres from the access to the track and an ideal base for cross-country holidays, which will cater to all your wishes and needs – combined with scenic beauty which is also a treat for your spirit.
Our private ski-storage room with shoe-warmer and cross-country skiing waxing station is a special plus, just like the free ski waxing service at our partner's, Fun Sport Frank in Seefeld. A cross-country skiing map is available at the reception – there you will also get our best tips.
Night cross-country skiing track: 3km-long, between Seefeld and Mösern, floodlit daily from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Wednesdays to 9:30 p.m.)
Dog cross-country skiing track: 1.9km-long A2 Lenerwieser track; Here your dog can accompany you.
Did you know?
In 2019 the Nordic Ski World Championships
are held in Seefeld!
Your benefits at a glance
- access to the cross-country skiing track near the hotel (50m)
- ski storage room with boot warmer for your cross-country skiing equipment and place for waxing the skis
- discounts on all articles available for rental and free service or waxing of your skis at our partners’, Fun Sport Frank
- cross-country skiing information corner at the hotel with maps, route suggestions, weather information and a lot more
- personal information on cross-country skiing courses by the guests
- tips for cross-country skiing on site
- more information at: www.seefeld-langlauf.at & www.bergfex.at